As a Medical Affairs Manager, you will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between the medical and commercial aspects of our organization. This position involves collaborating with various stakeholders, including internal teams, healthcare professionals, and regulatory bodies, to ensure the successful integration of medical strategies into overall business goals. You will be responsible for leading medical affairs initiatives, fostering strong relationships with key opinion leaders, and providing scientific expertise to support the development and commercialization of our products.
Medical Strategy Development
- Develop and implement comprehensive medical affairs strategies aligned with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate medical perspectives into product development and commercialization plans.
Scientific Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Engagement
- Establish and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals, thought leaders, and external experts in relevant therapeutic areas relevant for Clinical Plan
- Support market research activities to gather insights and recommendations from KOLs.
Scientific Research and Communication
- Develop and oversee the creation and review of scientific and medical content for internal and external use
- Maintenance and development of our literature and clinical trials database
Develop Publication strategy, plan, and development. Regulatory Compliance:
- Stay abreast of relevant regulations and industry guidelines, ensuring adherence to compliance standards in all medical affairs activities.
- Provide guidance on regulatory matters related to medical affairs and Clinical research.
Training and Education
- Develop and deliver training programs for internal teams to ensure a deep understanding of medical and scientific aspects related to our products.
- Act as a resource for sales and marketing teams in communicating complex scientific information to various audiences.
Market Access Support
- Collaborate with market access teams to provide medical insights for reimbursement strategies.
- Support the development of value propositions by providing scientific evidence and real-world data.
- Advanced degree in medicine, pharmacy, or a related field. MD, PharmD, or PhD preferred.
- +5 years of experience in medical affairs within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of clinical development, regulatory affairs, and commercialization processes.
- Interest in pharmaceutical innovation with plant-based products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management capabilities and enjoyment of cross-functional cooperation and collaboration
- Desirable familiarity with therapeutic areas relevant to the organization : Cannabinoids Based Medicines, Oncology, CNS.
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English, both written and oral