Full-time / part-time as soon as possible – in Berlin or Rein-Main area and home office
Avextra is a German research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on developing life-changing, regulator approved medicines derived from the cannabis plant. Our product candidates have the potential to improve the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
Our people are the core of our business. Since our founding in 2019, we have built a uniquely talented international and interdisciplinary team based in Berlin, Bensheim (Hessen) and Portugal. Our journey has been propelled by a solid and dedicated investor base. We now seek to move our clinical development to the next level through a targeted and strategic expansion of that base.
Have you gathered your first experience with Investor Relations (perhaps even in biotech or life sciences) and want to take your skills to the next level?
Are you a team player who enjoys communicating and working strategically with both internal and external partners to move us forward on our unique journey? Then apply with us as (Senior) Director*in Investor Relations and become part of our team!
At Avextra we are especially proud of the diversity of our workforce. Therefore we look forward to all applications regardless of gender, identity or origin.
Work and career at Avextra
If you are interested in working with an innovative and dynamic company, Avextra is the perfect fit for you. We hightly value the ideas, creativity and contributions of our colleagues and try hard to create a space where these can become part of our joint success. If new challenges motivate you and you enjoy your work, we would be delighted to receive your application and welcome you into our team.
At Avextra we are proud of our company culture and the values at ist heart:
- A solid development perspective and competitive compensation.
- Flat heirarchies that offer equal opportunities for all colleagues to both shape and contribute to our pathway as a company.
- A healthy corporate culture that integrates the diverse skills of a very special international team who work together in a spirit of mutual respect.
- A structured onboarding process that allows employees to ease into existing team processes.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- A healthy, supportive and family-friendly workplace that appreciates work-life-balance
- Full time or no less than 30 hours per week.