Location: Berlin (preferred, but home-office is possible)
Duration: Up to 6 months, 30 h/week
Starting date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated working-student to join our Drug Development Team.
At Avextra, we focus on research and development of cannabis medicine to create innovative dosage forms and drive evidence-based research. The Department of Drug Development is responsible for developing and implementing Avextra’s clinical plan and portfolio strategy. This position reports to the Head of Department.
As a working-student you will
- support the development, implementation and follow up of core projects within the department;
- be responsible for own projects/tasks assigned by the Head of Department;
- assist in the development of documentation and presentations, as well as record keeping;
- support with data gathering and intelligence, including quarterly updates of business intelligence reports on clinical trials and research initiatives;
- support and improve internal digital platforms for documentation.
- Enrolled student in Natural Sciences, Business;
- Very good English skills; good German skills;
- You are a team player with an ability to work in an independent and structured manner;
- First contact with Pharma industry is preferred.